Your Biggest Drum Technique Questions Answered
Questions In This Video:
- 3:10 – How important is technique, really?
- 5:55 – What is a good resource for learning new drum patterns?
- 8:25 – How do you add sensitivity and color to your drumming?
- 14:15 – Why do most drummers play a setup that requires crossing their hands?
- 17:35 – What are good warm-ups to help calf and wrist muscles?
- 21:45 – How should the fulcrum of my stick be balanced with my fingers?
- 25:45 – Should I force myself to learn heels-down foot technique?
- 30:00 – What are some good exercises for heel-toe technique?
- 34:00 – Can you show me how to play a buzz roll?
- 37:20 – How do you self-diagnose bad drum technique?
About Drum Technique Made Easy
Drum Technique Made Easy is an intimate online course where you’ll follow Bruce Becker’s proven process for improving your drum technique, developing more speed and control around the kit, and rapidly improving your drumming just like when you first started playing. Click here to see all the details!
FREE VIDEO SERIES
FREE videos for
GETTING STARTED ON THE DRUMS
GET IT NOW!
Jessica Burdeaux: Practice Tips To Become A Well Rounded Drummer 3 days ago
Mercedes Lander: 5 Tips For Making A Song Catchy 1 week ago
Gene Hoglan: 10 Metal Drumming Tips 2 weeks ago
How To Play With More Power On The Drums 4 weeks ago
Mark Guiliana: Exploring Your Creativity On The Drumset 1 month ago
How To Tell A Good Drummer From A Bad Drummer 2 months ago
Dali Mraz: How To Be A Composer And Not Just A Drummer 2 months ago
How To Play Sting’s “7 Days” Drum Beat 2 months ago
Rodney Holmes: Adding Personality To Your Drum Grooves 2 months ago
Gavin Harrison’s Bass Drum Exercise 2 months ago
Gavin Harrison’s Favourite Sticking 3 months ago
Josh Dion: The Art Of Singing And Drumming 3 months ago
Gábor Dörnyei & Kornél Horváth: How To Drum With A Percussionist 3 months ago
A Guide To Hi-Hat Fanning 3 months ago
Anika Nilles’ Most Important Tip For Drummers 3 months ago
The Best Practice Pad Warm Up 3 months ago
Siemy Di: Creative Exploration With The Left Foot 4 months ago
Brandon Khoo: Drum Fills That Sound Musical 4 months ago
Your Biggest Drum Technique Questions Answered 4 months ago
One Simple Exercise To Improve Your Fluidity On The Drums