Your Biggest Drum Technique Questions Answered
Questions In This Video:
- 3:10 – How important is technique, really?
- 5:55 – What is a good resource for learning new drum patterns?
- 8:25 – How do you add sensitivity and color to your drumming?
- 14:15 – Why do most drummers play a setup that requires crossing their hands?
- 17:35 – What are good warm-ups to help calf and wrist muscles?
- 21:45 – How should the fulcrum of my stick be balanced with my fingers?
- 25:45 – Should I force myself to learn heels-down foot technique?
- 30:00 – What are some good exercises for heel-toe technique?
- 34:00 – Can you show me how to play a buzz roll?
- 37:20 – How do you self-diagnose bad drum technique?
About Drum Technique Made Easy
Drum Technique Made Easy is an intimate online course where you’ll follow Bruce Becker’s proven process for improving your drum technique, developing more speed and control around the kit, and rapidly improving your drumming just like when you first started playing. Click here to see all the details!
The Best Practice Pad Warm Up 7 days ago
Siemy Di: Creative Exploration With The Left Foot 3 weeks ago
Brandon Khoo: Drum Fills That Sound Musical 3 weeks ago
Your Biggest Drum Technique Questions Answered 4 weeks ago
One Simple Exercise To Improve Your Fluidity On The Drums 1 month ago
Frank Briggs: Building A Musical Vocabulary 2 months ago
The Top 10 Drum Videos Of 2017 2 months ago
JP Bouvet: Tools For Creative Writing With A Band 3 months ago
One Groove That Influenced Anika Nilles 3 months ago
Quintuplet Drum Fill by Stephen Taylor